Where to Buy
Our mission is to save the world from “blah-berries” – those tasteless, non-descript blueberries that just don’t deliver on their good looks.
Joe’s Premium Frozen Blueberries are not only among the best tasting you can imagine, they are naturally and sustainably grown with no pesticides or harsh chemicals–just like organics.
We are working hard these days to expand the places where you can get “Joe’s Premium Frozen” blueberries. Check back here often, as the list is growing!
Also, if your favorite food store does not carry Joe’s, ask them to. We’d appreciate it.
Best, Joe and Frank
Home Delivery – Irv and Shelly’s Fresh Picks – https://www.freshpicks.com
North Shore Suburbs Sunset Food Stores – www.sunsetfoods.com
- Highland Park
- Lake Forest
- Long Grove
- Sugar Beet Co-op – 812 W Madison Street
- J. D. Mills – 635 Chicago Ave.
- Green City Market – Peggy Notebaert Museum in Lincoln Park – Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Ukrainian Village – Plenty Grocery and Deli www.plentygoodfood.com
Michigan – Kalamazoo
- Earth Fare – earthfare.com/westnedge
- Busch’s Fresh Food Markets (15 area locations)